Notification Date Extended - Postgraduate admission notice - Fall 2021
Reference to the Advertisement of Postgraduate Admission Notice - Fall 2021 of Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences published in Newspapers and on the Official Website of the University. It is hereby notified that the due date for submission of Application for Admission in M.Phil Basic Medical Sciences (Physiology), (Molecular Biology), (Pharmacology), PhD (Molecular Biology) and MSPH (Public Health) has been extended till Friday 15th October, 2021.Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU) is a Public Sector Medical University striving to advance national health through quality education, foster innovation and research. SZABMU is seeking applications from qualified individuals desirous to excel in research skills. SZABMU is offering admissions in following post graduate programs:
|PhD (Molecular Biology)||
|M.Phil. (Molecular Biology)||
|MSPH (Master in Public Health)||
- Click here to Download the Application forms
- Application processing fee is Rs. 2000/- for each program shall be submitted through pay order/demand draft in favor of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad.
- In case of incorrect information, the University has the right to cancel the application for admission without any fee refund.
- Applicants will be required to attach (in hard copy) following Mandatory Attested Documents with duly filled and signed application form.
1. Applicant’s valid CNIC.
2. Three recent passport size photographs.
3. Domicile Certificate.
4. Matric/FSc certificate or equivalent.
5. BS/MS transcript and degree (HEC attested required at the time of admission)
6. MBBS all Professional Attempts Certificates.
7. MBBS all Professional Transcripts.
8. MBBS Degree (HEC attested required at the time of admission)
9. PMC valid permanent registration certificate.
10. House job certificates.
11. Experience Certificates (if any)
12. In case of foreign candidate, valid registration with Medical Council of their country of origin must be produced.
13. Paid Fee Challan.
SZABMU Written/Entry Test:
- SZABMU will take its own subject written test.
- Selection of candidate will be strictly on open merit basis.
- Candidates who are Government Servants/serving in Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. Advance applications will only be considered in case their applications through proper channel are received before interview. NOC will be required to join the course if selected in the case of such candidate.
- All courses are full time.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Decision of Selection Committee will be final.
- Applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
Admissions & Registration Department,
5th Floor, School of Dentistry,
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University,
Sector G-8/3, Islamabad.