Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
School of Dentistry, Islamabad is the Constituent College of SZAB Medical University which is offering BDS Program
- The applicant has scored minimum Fifty Percent (50%) marks in the MDCAT-2023 examination conducted by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council
- obtained a Higher Secondary School Certificate qualification ("HSSC") or an equivalent 12th grade qualification recognized in Pakistan and having obtained more than Sixty Percent (60%) marks therein, or a higher percentage as may be notified by the Medical and Dental Council; and
- passed the subjects of biology and chemistry and either physics or mathematics in the examination of the Higher Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent 12th grade qualification recognized in Pakistan
No candidate shall be considered eligible on merit if the candidate has not acquired a
1. Minimum 60% marks, in HSSC or F.Sc (Pre-medical) or equivalent examination having minimum twelve years of education, and
2. Minimum 50% marks in the MDCAT-2023 examination conducted by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council
Seats Allocation for School of Dentistry, Islamabad
The candidates desirous for admission against quota needs to submit a document issued by concerned authority certifying that applicant is eligible against the quota i.e. domicile certificate, Federal Government Employees Certificate, disability certificate.
The candidates applying on the basis of domiciles will have to provide, in addition to domicile certificate, proof of residence/property/education or any tangible evidence of stay in region of domicile.
|Islamabad Capital Territory||05|
|Azad Jammu and Kashmir||01|
|Federal Government Employee||05|
Note: as per direction of Ministry Of National Health Services Regulations And Coordination quota for the next year (2023) for Sindh (R) will be 5, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will be 5, Balochistan will be 2 and Federal Government Employee will be 4. This roster will continue for subsequent year