Medical Oncology Postgraduate Residency training
Applications are invited for admission in the following Postgraduate Residency training at Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences, Islamabad.
Faculty of Medicine & Allied Disciplines:
|MD (Medical Oncology)|
Three Years FCPS Training Level-II
(Candidates who have already complete two years mandatory training in General Medicine are eligible to apply those who passed IMM will be preferred)
|FCPS (Medical Oncology)|
- Candidate must possess MBBS/BDS or equivalent degree registered by PMDC.
- Must possess one year house job from a PMDC recognized Institution.
- Permanent valid registration with PM&DC.
- Declared successful in MD/MS/MDS Part-I for University programs on 28-04-2019 and 15-12-2019 and FCPS part-I examination 2019 for CPSP training programs Level-I.
- In case of foreign candidate, valid registration with Medical Council of their country of origin must be produced.
Procedure for Admissions
The procedure for admission is as follows
- For MD/MS/MDS/FCPS download Admission Form
- Applicants must choose Degree Level MD/MS/MDS/FCPS and once it’s chosen, they can apply in maximum 02 Specialty.
- In case of incorrect information, the University has the right to cancel the application admission without any fee refund.
- Application processing fee is Rs. 2000 for each Specialty.
- Applicants will create a Bank Draft/ Pay Order in favor of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad (NTN# 9010030-4). Fee is non-refundable/non-adjustable.
- Applicants can apply only in one Programme MD/MS/MDS/FCPS.
Attested photo copies of the following documents must be attached with application form:
- Three Passport size photograph.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Domicile certificate.
- Matric, F.Sc, certificates or equivalent
- MBBS/BDS degree with detail marks certificates of all professional
- MBBS/BDS Attempts certificates of all professional
- House Job certificates
- PMDC valid permanent registration certificate
- MD/MS/MDS Part-I passing certificate.
- FCPS part-I passing Certificate
- Experience Certificates (if any).
- Any other certificate
- Copy of online submitted Application form along with mentioned documents should reach Registrar Office, Admissions & Registration Department, Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad before closing date.
- University will not consider applications which are incomplete or have not been submitted with the stipulated deadline.
- Selection of candidate will be made strictly on open merit basis.
- Candidates who are Government Servants/serving in Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. Advance applications will not be considered in case their applications through proper channel not received before interview. NOC will be required to join the course if selected in the case of such candidate.
- Candidate shall submit affidavit that they shall not leave training in between. Candidates who are already under training in other Institutions and registered with CPSP/University or has completed training at SZABMU and not passed the degree/diploma shall not be entertained for other program in same/other discipline. Candidates shall be admitted in 1st year of residency program.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Decision of Selection Committee will be final.
- Last date for submissions of application forms is 14-01-2020 till 04:30 PM.
- No. TA/DA will be paid for interview.
Admissions & Registration Deparment,
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, G-8/3, PIMS, Islamabad.
firstname.lastname@example.org 051-9107680/ 9107718