2nd Last Provisional Merit List of Private Dental Colleges - Session 2019-20
HBS Dental College, Islamabad
- Selected candidates are advised to contact their respective colleges to get information regarding fee and documentary requirements.
- A candidate, who is selected but does not join the college by depositing fee or cancels the admission after joining, is not eligible for further admission process.
1. Errors and omissions are accepted.
2. Provisional admissions are subject to verification of the validity of documents carried out by the respective College(s).
3. A candidate, who is selected but does not join the college by depositing admission fee or cancels the admission after joining, is not eligible for further admission process.
4. In case of any discrepancy students are advised to contact SZABMU within 48 hours for rectification. After that no complaint will be entertained.
5. Selected candidates are advised to deposit their fee on or before 10th January 2020 to respective college.
6. Students is given 3 clear days (w.e.f 07th January 2020) to accept the offer of admissions as per the 2nd Last Merit List and deposit their fee. If they fail to deposit the fee within the 3 day period the seat offered to them shall stand vacated and the offer of admission cancelled and the resulting seat shall be considered as vacant for further and final admission.
7. As per provisions of para 9 (10) of MBBS/BDS Regulations 2018 (amended on 30th May 2019) “In case final merit of more than one candidate is equal up to three decimals, the candidate older in age shall stand higher in merit”
8. A Final Merit List shall be issued 07 days after the issuance of the 2nd Last Provisional Merit List.
9. There shall be no upgradation from the 2nd Last Provisional Merit List undertaken in the Final Merit List.
10. No further merit lists shall be issued after the Final Merit List.