2nd Last Merit List of Federal Medical & Dental College, Islamabad Session 2019-20
1. Errors and omissions are accepted. Admissions are subject to verification of the validity of documents carried out by Federal Medical & Dental College, Islamabad.
2. As per provisions of para 9 (10) of MBBS/BDS Regulations 2018 (amended on 30th May 2019) “In case final merit of more than one candidate is equal up to three decimals, the candidate older in age shall stand higher in merit”
3. In case of any discrepancy students are advised to contact SZABMU within 48 hours for rectification. After that no complaint will be entertained.
4. Selected candidates are advised to deposit their fee on or before 10th January 2020 to Federal Medical & Dental College, Islamabad colleges.
5. Students is given 03 clear days (w.e.f 07th January 2020) to accept the offer of admissions as per the 2nd Last Merit List and deposit their fee. If they fail to deposit the fee within the 03 day period the seat offered to them shall stand vacated and the offer of admission cancelled and the resulting seat shall be considered as vacant for further and final admission.