Circular - Registration for Prime Ministers Laptop Scheme Phase - IV & V
SUBJECT: Registration for Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme Phase – IV & V
It is to circulate for information of all concerned that HEC has launched Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme Phase – IV & V.
All students/candidates are advise to read the eligibility criteria carefully and register themselves at the Students’ Service Portal http://pmnls.hec.gov.pk till 15 November 2017.
- Fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information.
- All fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Enter your personal information as per your CNIC.
- Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your registration at any stage.
- Use your own email address, CNIC and mobile number for registration process, as the provided data will be used for further processing. In case of incorrect data or same email address used on behalf of other students may lead to cancellation of registration process.
- Students who have already registered in Phase III are advised to update their profile for Phase-4 (http://pmnls.hec.gov.pk/existing_applications.php)
- You have to fill your Academic Information (Academic Year, Semester, CGPA, Discipline etc.) as of June 2017.
- Cell number and email will not be change/update once entered.
- For any correction in records, please contact University focal person.
For eligibility criteria please visit: http://hec.gov.pk/english/services/students/pmnls/Pages/Eligibility-Criteria.aspx