Provisional Merit List for Disabled Quota of MBBS & BDS Admission Session 2022-23
- This list is absolutely provisional and is subject to correction/revision/amendment in case of any error, omission lapse, mistake, fraud or misrepresentation that occurs or is brought to the notice of University Authorities within due time.
- Mere figuring in this Order of Merit shall not confer any right on the applicant if he/she is otherwise found ineligible on detection of any error/mistake/fraud/misrepresentation at any stage of admission.
- Applicants can make a written representation at [email protected] against any error omission, lapse, mistake, fraud or misrepresentation in this provisional merit list by 09 January, 2023 (before 04:00 PM). Applicant can only submit complaint from his/her registered email ID and must attach a documentary proof (result card, etc) in support of his/her claim otherwise the complaint shall be rejected.
- No complaint / application shall be entertained that is received after 04:00 PM on Monday 09 January, 2023.
- Applicants names in this Provisional Merit List of Medical / Dental Colleges is absolutely provisional. It shall in no way confer upon them any right to claim admission in any college.