Admission Notice - Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences, SZABMU Session 2022
The admission portal will be available on Monday, 17th January 2022.
The basic eligibility criteria for admissions are as follows:
- Minimum 60% (660/1100) marks, in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or A-Level equivalent duly certified by the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Minimum 50% marks in SZABMU TEST 2021 OR Minimum 50% marks in National MDCAT 2021.
It should be noted that if an applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements, they will not be able to submit their online application.
Admission processing Fee:
- Application processing fee is Rs. 1,000/- which is non-refundable/non-adjustable.
- Applicants will take print of application processing fee challan from online admission portal and deposit at nearest branch of Habib Bank Ltd.
Weightage Formula for Merit Calculation:
- SSC (Science)/Equivalence = 10%
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical)/A-Level = 40% (Obtained marks in science electives only)
- Entry Test = 50%
Mandatory Documents required with online Application:
- Passport size photograph of the candidate with blue background.
- Attested copy of CNIC/B-Form of the candidate.
- Attested copy of SSC Certificate /Equivalence Certificate of O-Level issued by IBCC.
- Attested copy of HSSC Pre-Medical Certificate /Equivalence Certificate of A-Level/12th Grade issued by IBCC.
- Attested copy of Domicile Certificate of the candidate.
- Attested copy of Entry Test Result of the candidate.
- Copy of paid challan Rs. 1,000/- which is non-refundable/non-adjustable
- Copy of duly signed online submitted Application form along with documents should reach Registrar Office, Admissions & Registration Department, Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad before closing date i.e 28th January 2022 before 04:00pm