Grievances Redressal Committee
The Grievances Redressal Committee comprises of the following members:
|Prof. Tariq Iqbal||Chairman|
|Prof. Moosa Khan||Member|
|Dr. Fibha Syed||Member|
|Mr. Muhammad Fahim||Secretary|
Grievances Redressal Committee will consider the complaints of students (Undergraduate and Post Graduate Residents), staff and faculty regarding academic matters, non-academic matters, assessment, victimization, discipline committee decision, harassment, conduct of examinations, service matters and any other grievances which may be determined by the competent authority.
Terms of Reference of the Committee
- To entertain all type of grievances of students, their parents/general public, faculty and employees.
- To provide proper opportunity to complainant to express their dissatisfaction freely and openly without fear of being bullied.
- To ensure that there is no reprisal of any kind against any applicant, witness, or any other participant in the grievance redressal process by reason of such participation in the grievance process.
- To protect the privacy and confidentiality of all parties during the inquiry.
- The committee will submit its decision/ recommendation, within a period of seven working days from the date of receipt of the complaint/grievance.
- The Vice Chancellor may approve the findings of the committee.