Re-Bids Invitation For Computerization & Networking
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU) invites bids from reputed sole proprietor/company/firms/authorized dealers having registration with the Sales Tax and Income Tax Departments for the supply & installation of branded IT equipment on turnkey basis for the following I.T equipment under the Project Titled “School of Dentistry”.
|S. #||Items||S. #||Items||Complete technical detail is available in
the tender documents
|2.||Workstation / Desktop||2.||Photocopier machine|
|5.||Provision of Networking (Active & Passive Equipment)||5.||Multimedia Brightness|
Application software for Hospital Management Information System (HMIS)
- The procurement shall be completed in accordance with the PPRA Rules 2004, on Single Stage – Two Envelope Bidding Procedure.
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information, inspect and acquire the Bidding Documents from the PMU School of Dentistry SZABMU, Children Hospital, PIMS Islamabad during office hours Monday to Friday (09:00 AM To 03:00 PM) on nonrefundable payment of Rs. 3000/-(for Package 1) and Rs. 1000 (for Package 2)
in the form of Pay Order in favor of “School of Dentistry” SZABMU Islamabad, from 12th June 2018 till 02nd July, 2018. Bidders are allowed to acquire Bidding document(s) of one/both package(s).
- Queries regarding bidding documents can be posted to us before date of bid submission.
- A single package containing Technical and Financial Separate Bids, duly completed, signed stamped, sealed and in complete conformity with Tender Document should be dropped, in PMU School of Dentistry SZABMU, Children Hospital, PIMS Islamabad, not later than 11:00 AM on last date, i.e.; 02nd July, 2018 of submission of bids and bids shall be opened at 11:30 AM on the same date.
- An earnest money equal to 2% of the Total Bid Value should accompany the bid as part of financial proposal in the form of bank guarantee, bank draft, CDR drawn in favor of School of Dentistry, Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad. The bid shall not be considered without earnest money.
- Only authorized dealer, registered partner for equipment mentioned in BOQ can participate (for both Packages).
- For Package 1: The bid must comply with all items of the package. Incomplete package will straightaway be rejected.
- For Package 2: The bidder can quote any or all the items of Package 2.
- Bids which are incomplete, not sealed, not signed, without bid security and not stamped, late or submitted by other than specified mode will not be considered.
- Income/Sales tax registration certificate and other documents as mentioned in Tender Document must accompany the bids.
- All applicable Government Taxes shall be deducted as per law. Proof of registration with Income Tax and Sales Tax Departments should be enclosed with the Bid.
- Advertisement can be found on (http://www.ppra.org.pk/) and (http://www.szabmu.edu.pk/tenders)
- SZABMU management may reject all bids or proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal, as per PPRA Rules, 2004.
Children Hospital, PIMS, G-8/3, Islamabad
Ph. No. 051-9261689 (Project Director), 051-9262516 (PMU)