Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Financial Assistance
The Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU), Islamabad and Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM) signed an Agreement on September 15, 2015 to establish a need based Financial Assistance programme for the students enrolled in various courses in SZABMU. The SZABMU will select the students and recommend their names to the PBM for award of Financial Assistance.
The SZABMU Committee to select the students will comprise the following members;
- Prof. Javed Akram, Vice Chancellor
- Prof. Hasan Abbas Zaheer, Coordinator
- Dr. Zafar Hayat Maken
- Dr. Raja Amjad
- Dr Ayesha Ishani
Need and merit based.
All students enrolled in the various programmes / courses of SZABMU including; Federal Medical and Dental College, College of Medical Technology, College of Nursing and Post-Graduate Medical Institute are eligible to apply in this programme.
The applicant is not a recipient of financial assistance from any other source.
The applicant’s parents / guardians are not government employees.
The following documents must be submitted by the applicant to the Programme Coordinator;
- Duly filled application form (available on website)
- Valid copy of applicant’s CNIC (Attested)
- Valid copy of applicant’s Father / mother CNIC (Attested)
- Academic certificates / degrees and results of previous semesters (Attested)
- Affidavit (as per specimen) on Rs. 20 stamp paper duly attested by the oath commissioner
- Copy of fee challan / fee structure
The Selection Committee will scrutinize the applications and recommend 50 applicants every year to the PBM for award of financial assistance. The PBM will provide maximum assistance of Rs. 100,000 (one hundred thousand only) per annum. Fee of one semester can also be refunded to the student by the PBM.
For any querries / clarifications please contact the Programme Coordinator (Prof. H.A Zaheer) at email@example.com