Students from Waiting List of Private Medical & Dental College
The private medical colleges final merit closed on 21 January 2020. The vacant slots will be fill from the waiting list displayed dated 16-01-2019 purely based on merit as per PMC directive. Admission process will close on 31 January 2020.
Private Medical Colleges
1. Errors and omissions are accepted.
2. Provisional admissions are subject to verification of the validity of documents carried out by the respective College(s).
3. A candidate, who is selected but does not join the college by depositing admission fee or cancels the admission after joining, is not eligible for further admission process.
4. In case of any discrepancy students are advised to contact SZABMU within 48 hours for rectification. After that no complaint will be entertained.
5. Selected candidates are advised to deposit their admission fee on or before 27th January 2020 to respective college.
6. As per provisions of para 9 (10) of MBBS/BDS Regulations 2018 (amended on 30th May 2019) “In case of more than one candidate is equal up to three decimals, the candidate older in age shall stand higher in merit”
7. This waiting list is issued with the approval of PMC. In case of any query please contact Admission Board, PMC.
8. Admission process will close on 31 January 2020.