Attention for Admission & Registration in Allied Health Sciences, Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), and Nursing programs
It is for the information of all concerned that Admission and registration for Allied Health Sciences, Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), and Nursing programs require the following documentary proof:
- Matriculation with Science.
- 60% marks in FSC(Pre-Medical) for DPT.
- 50% marks in FSC(Pre-Medical) for Nursing.
- 50% marks in FSC(Pre-Medical) or equivalent for Allied Health Sciences (AHS).
- Passing the Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU) undergraduate entry test
the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) MDCAT 2023.
- Minimum weightage for admission shall be 50%
NOTE: Preference will be given to the SZABMU entry test for admissions.
It is the student's sole responsibility to check the number of available seats in each college or institute before seeking admission. The approved number of seats for each college/institute can be found at https://www.szabmu.edu.pk/our-institutes
The University shall not register any student if found ineligible and over & above according to the prescribed criteria and approved number of seats respectively.