INSTRUCTIONS FOR RECOUNTING/RECHECKING OF MDCAT 2023
A candidate who intends to recheck his/ her result shall submit online application
The portal is open for Recounting/Rechecking with required documents:
- Enter the applicant CNIC and click on Search Record button
- Generate fee challan amounting Rs. 3000/- and deposit at nearest branch of Habib Bank Ltd
- Select your paper code.
- Upload Carbon Copy of Answer Sheet & paid fee slip in pdf format.
- Submit your application.
Recounting/Rechecking does not mean re-assessment/re-evaluation/remarking of the answer sheet. Rechecking committee appointed shall see that:
- There is no computational mistake in the grand total
- Total Marks in the Answer Sheet tally with the final marks
- The marks of a candidate could even decrease (if any). In the event of reduction of marks, the record shall be corrected accordingly, and revised result will be issued.