Download Roll Number Slip - DPT, AHS, Generic BS Nursing and Post RN Session 2023
Click here to download Roll Number Slip
Instructions for the candidates:
- Please bring to the Examination Center
- This Admit Card
- A Clip board
- Black/Blue Ball point pen/thin tip marker
- Strict compliance of standard operating procedures (SOPs) to be followed to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Cell Phones (even switched off), Cameras, Calculators and all communication devices are strictly not allowed within the premises of Examination Center.
- Candidates are directed to reach the Examination Center one hour before the beginning of the Examination and make sure to enter the Examination Hall 15 minutes before the start of the examination.
- Candidate are required to bring their CNIC/Passport along with the admit cards issued by the Examination Department of SZABMU for identity verification purposes. Candidates should display their admit cards at all times inside the examination hall.
- Candidate found guilty of misconduct or use of unfair means during the examination is liable to be debarred for any specified period.
- Incase of any query please contact 051-9107752
- You have been admitted provisionally to appear in the examination test. You are being called for the subject written examination/test without scrutiny of your applications.
- This roll number slip does not mean that you have been found eligible for the subject program. Your eligibility will be determined during scrutiny of your documents at the time of admission and registration.
- Admission is subject to verification of the validity of original documents carried out by the Concerned College/Institute according to the admission eligibility criteria of respective program (i.e. DPT, BS - AHS, Generic BS Nursing and B.Sc. Post R.N) as notified by the SZABMU.
- If found any discrepancy the admission of the candidate shall stand cancelled.