The office of the Controller of Examinations is the prime technical component of this university, as it conduct examinations and verify degrees, while maintaining the highest level of secrecy and professionalism. Controller office is responsible for addressing key elements stitched with conduction of smooth examinations of all medical disciplines.
|Dr. Anber Saleem||Controller of Examinations||[email protected]|
|Mr. Muhammad Usman||Deputy Controller of Examinations||[email protected]||051-9262078|
|Mr. Muhammad Nadeem Akhter||Deputy Controller of Examinations||[email protected]|
|Mr. Ammar Ahmed||Assistant Controller of Examinations||[email protected]||051-9107705|
|Mr. Zeeshan Ali Sultan||Assistant Controller of Examinations||[email protected]|
|Mr. Ghulam Rasool||Assistant Controller of Examinations
(Admin & Coordination)
Examination Department of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University conduct and hold almost all the examinations that a medical university can hold. It performs the following major tasks:
- Conduct of Mid-Term and Final examinations for Postgraduate qualifications (MS,MD,MDS,M.Phil, MCCM, DGO, DCH, and DCP) twice a year in March /April and September/October.
- Conduct of Final & Supplementary examinations for undergraduate qualifications (MBBS & BDS).
- Conduct of Final & Supplementary examinations for Allied Sciences section (B.Sc Nursing Post RN , B.Sc (Hons) in Allied Health Sciences (MLT, MAT,MIT), DPT)
- Collection and compilation of results, issuance of Certificates / Diplomas / Degrees and verification of documents.
- Develop a uniform calendar of all examinations and strictly follow the dates
- Facilitate both students and Examiners during the examination process.
- Introduce error free system of result declaration.
- On time certification and awarding of Degrees.
- Bringing Paperless culture and almost all correspondence on time.
- Launching of online written component of assessment.
- Teaching & Training Workshops for Examiners.
- Training opportunities for controllers of examinations at various levels.