The office of the Controller of Examinations is the prime technical component of this university, as it conduct examinations and verify degrees, while maintaining the highest level of secrecy and professionalism. Controller office is responsible for addressing key elements stitched with conduction of smooth examinations of all medical disciplines.
The department is currently working under the leadership of renowned Burns Care and Plastic Surgeon Professor. Dr. Tariq Iqbal, currently serving as Controller of Examinations of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University.
|Prof. Dr. Tariq Iqbal||Controller of Examinationsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Muhammad Usman||Deputy Controller of Examinations
|Mr. Tahir Mehmood||Deputy Controller of Examinations
|Mr. M. Nadeem Akhter||Deputy Controller of Examinations
|Mr. Ammar Ahmed||Assistant Controller of Examinations
(Admin & Coordination)
|Mr. Zeeshan Ali Sultan||Assitant Controller of Examinationsemail@example.com|
|Mr. Habib Ahmad||Assitant Controller of Examinationsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Ghulam Rasool||Assitant Controller of Examinationsemail@example.com|
Examination Department of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University conduct and hold almost all the examinations that a medical university can hold. It performs the following major tasks:
- Conduct of Mid-Term and Final examinations for Postgraduate qualifications (MS,MD,MDS,M.Phil, MCCM, DGO, DCH, and DCP) twice a year in March /April and September/October.
- Conduct of Final & Supplementary examinations for undergraduate qualifications (MBBS & BDS).
- Conduct of Final & Supplementary examinations for Allied Sciences section (B.Sc Nursing Post RN , B.Sc (Hons) in Allied Health Sciences (MLT, MAT,MIT), DPT)
- Collection and compilation of results, issuance of Certificates / Diplomas / Degrees and verification of documents.
- Develop a uniform calendar of all examinations and strictly follow the dates
- Facilitate both students and Examiners during the examination process.
- Introduce error free system of result declaration.
- On time certification and awarding of Degrees.
- Bringing Paperless culture and almost all correspondence on time.
- Launching of online written component of assessment.
- Teaching & Training Workshops for Examiners.
- Training opportunities for controllers of examinations at various levels.