19th Provisional Merit List of Private Dental Colleges - Session 2019-20
Islamabad Medical & Dental College, Islamabad
- In case of any query please contact email@example.com
- Selected candidates are advised to contact their respective colleges to get information regarding fee and documentary requirements.
- A candidate, who is selected but does not join the college by depositing fee or cancels the admission after joining, is not eligible for further admission process.
1. Errors and omissions are accepted.
2. Provisional admissions are subject to verification of the validity of documents carried out by the respective College(s).
3. A candidate, who is selected but does not join the college by depositing admission fee or cancels the admission after joining, is not eligible for further admission process.
4. In case of any discrepancy students are advised to contact SZABMU within 24 hours for rectification. After that no complaint will be entertained.
5. Selected candidates are advised to deposit their admission fee on or before 19-06-2020 to respective college.
6. As per provisions of para 9 (10) of MBBS/BDS Regulations 2018 (amended on 30th May 2019) “In case final merit of more than one candidate is equal up to three decimals, the candidate older in age shall stand higher in merit”.
7.That This list was submitted in the Honorable Islamabad High Court on 30-03-2020 and as such upon the direction of Islamabad High court the list has been published vide order dated 30-03-2020.