One Seat Over & Above in Each Private Sector Dental Colleges for Students of Gilgit Baltistan
1. Errors and omissions are accepted.
2. Provisional admissions are subject to verification of the validity of documents carried out by the respective College(s).
3. A candidate, who is selected but does not join the college by depositing admission fee or cancels the admission after joining, is not eligible for further admission process.
4. In case of any discrepancy students are advised to contact SZABMU within 48 hours for rectification. After that no complaint will be entertained.
5. Selected candidates are advised to deposit their admission fee on or before 10th January 2020 to respective college.
6. As per provisions of para 9 (10) of MBBS/BDS Regulations 2018 (amended on 30th May 2019) “In case final merit of more than one candidate is equal up to three decimals, the candidate older in age shall stand higher in merit”